Here you will find useful info regarding our practice and policy so that your first visit with us will be a smooth and relaxing process. We strive to offer you the best quality care and service, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Everyone deserves a healthy mouth and a smile they can be proud of. With our various payment options, financial barriers are minimized.
- We are a traditional fee for service practice and for your convenience will accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard payment.
- We also will electronically file insurance claims on your behalf. Please feel free to call and confirm your policy’s benefits in our office.
- We will work with you to maximize your insurance benefits and pre-authorize treatment if needed.
- We will accept payment in installments for up to 90 days in our office by prior arrangement for major work.
- For terms longer than 90 days, we also participate in Capital One Healthcare Finance, a service that provides short term interest free (0%) loans up to 12 months for dental services. They also offer longer term interest bearing loans if needed. Please contact our office for more details.
Our office staff is here to assist you with your financial planning. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, please click here for a free download.